Friday, March 17, 2006

so my day didnt really kick off tht wells..

i had to start it by losing my wallet.
yes i was so damn super worried and sad lar!
hahsa i even went to the extent of calling the police!
walau then the policewomen say cannot report lost!
mus go police station tht is hotline number!
hahas blehs whats the diff!

so i went to sentosa feelin really down.
and yes im sorry but i've got to admit i think i spoilt the whole day rites?
so yes we did nothing much..
i didn't really have the mood..
half of the time i was thinking bout my wallet.
REAL SORRY!

then later my camera also got problem!
mans.

thens at about 4!
hahas ANNABEL called to say tht her father found my wallet alr!
gosh i was soo damn super happy lar!
hahas but it's like when going home tht time only.
hahas anws THANK YOU SOO MUCH ANNABEL!!I SOOO LOVE YOU!(:

yes so sentosa wasnt much fun as what i expected it to be.
later took bus down to suntec.
hahas actually was suppose to help snr xinyi do her memory card lar!
then later the shop cheat me!
CLOSED!
waste my time..
bleahs!

so yes sherlyn and me had dinner.
hahas talking bout dinner i didnt even have lunch!
i was soo super damn worried mah.
anws yes had dinner.
later caught a movie.
yours,mine,ours.
not to bad la.
hahas pretty funny i mus say.

yes tht's bout it!
hahas wasn't to good a day.
but cheer up!
hahas i still found my wallet at the end of the day!(((:
hahas and i thank God for tht!(:

gd nites!

He will make a way, when there seems to be no way..


cheryl koh! hahas yes yes i rmb!hahas but we had fun didnt we!hahas i did enjoy kayaking with you!hahas and yes i found my wallet!im soo superdy happy mans!hahas damn lucky man!hahas thnaks for ur concern my dear!you know i jus lovee you soo!you are ALWAYS there for me!even when i lose my wallet.!hahas or any little stuff!and i jus love you soo for tht!((:take careee!

xinyi! hellos!hahas you ass!your kayak indeed went zig zag zig zag!it's a wonder you are not suffering the effects of zig zag now!you FUNNY girl!hahas and you ass!and i went to suntec today help you do ur card lor!then closed!hahas BLEAHS!waste my time!oh wells hahas..cya soon SNR XINYI!(:hahas take careeesss!

liyan! hey there!hahas okies dokies cann..hahas

No comments: